Thursday, June 13, 2013

Make a wish!

Most parents have a wish list for their kids- happy, healthy, blahblahblah, but I think we have a realistically silly one too. Here's mine:

* I wish our floors were toy and dirt repellent, because I'm tired of wishing the floors were clean.

* I wish naptime had a sleep remaining monitor, so I would know if I had time to shower or nap too. Actually, I wouldn't waste that time showering, who am I trying to impress?

* I wish the maniacs knew how important Mommy Bathroom time is, and not do anything dangerous while I'm in there. Last time I let my guard down, Baduka threw the TV on the floor.

* I wish they didn't decide to love that stupid toy the day I decide to finally throw it away. I blame them for our future appearance on Hoarders.

* I wish parents were given a remote control to slow down and speed up certain moments without ruining the timing of the universe or anything like that. A particularly grody diaper? Hurry up, literally! A wicked adorable cuddle? Slooooower!

* I wish someone would invent Eye Cameras for those close up moments of awesome, or those times when you aren't holding a camera. Just as long as you yell, "Click!" The moment is instantly saved and uploaded to the site of your choosing.

* I wish Dizzy hadn't learned that I make him "say sorry" with a kiss, because now he has perfected the Smack and Smooch. He will do something evil to the New Kid and immediately put his kissing lips on. He's lucky he's cute, but the New Kid will be bigger than him someday.

What about you guys? Any wishes on your list, that I'm missing out on wishing for? Leave a comment. And I added a follower button and a subscribe, let me know who's reading my crazy life stories, by following and subscribing. Thank you :)

1 comment: