Tuesday, June 25, 2013

All in a day's work

The maniacs woke up 22 minutes before the alarm today. Like legit awake, because Dizzy actually brought his blankie and pillow to our bed at 3:32am. Sweet of him to bring his own supplies, then proceed to STEAL.MY.PILLOW. With his WHOLE.SIDEWAYS.BODY. He's so considerate.

Anyway, the lack of sleep has made me lazy (-ier than usual.) But yesterday I was super productive and cleaned and reorganized. Can't tell today, but I swear, I did.

So, I'm considering it a job well done, that I made all the boys' doctor AND dentist appointments. Just to make the appointment for the doctor was like 15 minutes of names, birthdays, what they were being seen for, etc... I should have really considered how long these processes would take when I said, "sure let's have kids!" Three times. Consider this my warning to all you childless readers.

Sometimes it amazes me that I'm even allowed to make doctors' appointments for them. I don't even like to call for a pizza. Daddy does ALL the insurance stuff. And bills. And phone calls for dinner. I hate the phone that much. I talk too much and start telling not necessary information. And for some strange reason, I'm never actually prepared to talk to an actual person, so I already have my message ready, and that completely throws off a normal conversation.

For the dentist appointments, I Facebook messaged the information. Best thing I'll use it for this week, I'm sure.

After all this hard work, I need a nap and a coffee break.

No comments:

Post a Comment