Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sometimes Glass Smashes.

Today can start over at any point now. About 15 seconds after I dropped the phone I replaced my broken one with smashing the screen (seriously, glass?? WHY?!) the New Kid started crying in the other room. As I went in to get him, the other two maniacs threw one of my FAVORITE glasses to the floor.

 I LOVED my Fiona glass from McDonald's (Burger King?) so very much. And while, yes, I do in fact have a Shrek and a Donkey, I had an attachment to Fiona. Damn kids.

This means at last count they have broken 2 Shrek themed McDonald's (Burger King?) glasses, 3 Starbucks super expensive ceramic travel cups with awesome slidy close, no taste plastic covers, and a giant coffee mug that held the perfect amount of coffee, that I have yet to be able to replace. Why do I let them out of their room?

Oh, right. Because when they are alone too long, they get naked and pee on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment