Monday, March 25, 2013

poop.

This weekend was kinda boring and quiet. I made a cake on Saturday, and that was as exciting as it got. So, you know the maniacs had to shake up my Monday morning.

They woke up as usual, Dizzy sleepily wandering around with his blankie, looking like he wished he was still sleeping, but that's impossible when Baduka is your brother. Because Baduka turns every morning into a lit up, naked fest. I hear him every day "talking" to himself. The usual "ticka-ticka-tickas" and ABC's followed by the sounds of his pajamas hitting the floor, then nighttime-pee-filled-size-6-diapers. Then he comes down the ladder and turns on the light. Who would sleep through that? Not Dizzy, usually.

So, I let them out of their room and started the morning routine of milk, and breakfast, and trying to clothe the maniac.

Apparently, the New Kid was feeling a little left out, because he then pooped out of his pajamas onto our bed. Great, I wanted to wash sheets today, really. Cleaned him up, stripped the beds, got the washer going.

The Lizard felt a bit left out, she pooped a poop bigger and smellier than the New Kid's. Great, I wanted to smell lizard butt all day, really.

While, that was being cleaned (not by me), the New Kid decided he wasn't done. He pooped out of his diaper down his leg and up his back. Great, I wanted to have mid-morning tubby-time, really.

During all of this, Baduka's behavioral therapist showed up for her 3 hour hang-out. She was nice enough to say she didn't notice the smell(s), but I'm pretty sure she's just a polite liar.

Moral of this story: Everybody poops, and it's never pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment