Monday, March 18, 2013

Battery, shmattery.

Last night my phone battery decided to officially give up. No matter what charger I tried it wasn't going to give me even one more day. A call to Verizon and we were informed that, yes, I do have a warranty on the phone, but that doesn't cover the battery, and yes, my contract is for 2 years, but my phone is really old, so they don't even stock them anymore. My upgrade is in 4 weeks, and no, they won't allow an early upgrade to a not really old phone. Also, call a battery store. Stupid Verizon. With its stupid, better than everyone else's coverage and stupid, horrible customer service. So, yeah, Amazon had one and I won't have a phone for 1-3 Expedited Business Days.

Reasons why this is annoying--
1. Home alone with 3 maniacs all day, this is my outlet, to status updates, Pinterest, and Words with Friends.
2. What if these maniacs break their giant heads jumping off stuff they have no business climbing anyway?? I don't know if screaming 911 is an actual method of getting help.
3. I text Daddy about a billion times a day, adding to shopping lists, so he can just forget what I listed anyway, and come home with only some of it. How am I going to do that now?
4. I think I had to call someone today. Seriously, I can't remember if this is actually true, but it could be.
5. You KNOW these kids are going to be perfect, smily angels for the next 1-3 Expedited Business Days and I won't be able to have photographic evidence of it to send to people.

Technology stinks, where's my house phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment