Thursday, March 21, 2013

Picture This

Baduka spends a lot of time naked. A LOT of time. But I'm trying to work it into potty training, so approximately every 48 seconds, I yell, "Needa pee?!" Sometimes he shakes his head, others he runs to the toilet. We haven't wiped any pee off the floor, and he pooped on the potty today, so I'm not giving up hope yet. But he's soooo weird. Me and Dizzy, sitting in the kitchen, he's "drawing" and I'm silently praying the UPS truck stops taking its sweet time with my phone battery, when in GALLOPS Baduka, with no pants on, no underwear, onesie tail bobbing, and him holding himself, with a huge smile on his face, making crazy noises. Me and Dizzy just looked at each other, shook our heads, and carried on.

I experience at least one weird thing a day with these whackos.

No comments:

Post a Comment