Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm back?

Why, hello. Haha, I don't know why I haven't written down any of the crazy in the past month. But I don't know why I'm shocked either... Every diary I ever had started with--
      
         January 1st 1993
         Dear Diary,
         I got you for Christmas and I'm gonna write in you everyday!!


         January 2nd 1993
         Dear Diary,
         Something, something, something...


         March 23rd 1996
         Dear Diary,
         I'm bad at this.

Hahaha, but looking back, I wasn't that entertaining anyway.

The past month has been a lot of furniture moving, organizing, and cleaning. Yet this place still feels like the abandoned home of a hoarder. Except we live in it. And the maniacs try to rearrange furniture constantly. And wipe poop on it. Oh well. In our next life maybe we will aim for a bigger than a shoebox sized apartment.

In other news, Baduka has made AHHHHH-MAZING progress with his new therapists. There's hope for our biggest best boy! Dizzy is learning to climb the walls and following in his big brother's crazy footsteps, and the New Kid is taking it all in. We are in for it, my mantra has become "they're lucky they're cute... they're lucky they're cute... they're lucky they're cute..."

No comments:

Post a Comment