Friday, April 5, 2013

Late night fun :)

Last night I had a Target date with my favorite redhead. So as soon as dinner and bath time was done, I was throwing myself out the door to get as much time as possible, looking ridiculously bad in public. Honestly, why do I think its perfectly acceptable to leave the house in holey sweatpants and greasy hair, as long as its after 8pm? And I went to TARGET, not even Walmart where I would have made it onto a website.

Anyway, 3 hours and 71 dollars later, because I only went for toothpaste and sippy cups, but bought everything else, I returned home.

The living room light was off, so I thought, "great, the best boys are probably sleeping. I can shower and put laundry away before going to bed." Uh, nope, no I can't. I walked in and hear Dizzy dumping cars into buckets, his favorite stay up late activity. I think not so bad, he's usually up late anyway. I go in to put him back in bed and find Baduka naked, Dizzy half naked and toys, diapers and ripped up pieces of foam they found in a jewelry box everywhere. Awesome. Hahaha, then as I'm dressing them, the New Kid starts crying his, "I'm gonna starve to death" cry. Great. There goes my shower and laundry time.

You may be asking yourself, "where's Daddy?"

Asleep on the couch. At least someone follows their bedtime around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment