Monday, April 15, 2013

what did you say?

Being home alone with the best boys means I talk to myself all day. Yes, I try talking to them, but they are terrible conversationalists. I've realized I could probably record everything I say all day, and play it on a continuous loop, and it would apply to everything they are currently doing. Here's some examples:

* Why are you doing that??

* Stop climbing that!

* Can't you just sit down for 5 minutes?!

* I think you stink.

* Did you poop?

* I think you pooped.

* Are you sure you didn't poop?

* Needa snack?

* Stop dumping the froot loops on the couch, Daddy will have to vacuum.

* Want milk? Moooore milk?

* I need more coffee.

* You guys are driving me to drink!

* What does a monkey say?

* Wanna watch a movie?

* Where is your father?!

* Naptime??

* You're probably fine.

* Get off the table!

* Why did you take the pictures off the wall?

* This is why we can't have nice things!

And the number one thing I say all day...

* Why are you NAKED?!

No comments:

Post a Comment