Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Those other two

We just got in from picking up Baduka from school. His teacher said his second day was awesome! He actually sat in a group for circle time, which is a SUPER BIG DEAL! And he also is that kid who brings a lunch, but steals everyone else's. Not a surprise. Dinner around here is always musical plates.

In this house, Baduka gets a lot of attention, we like the other two, I promise, but between therapy and Early Intervention, most of our days were spent on him. So it was kind of nice to witness the friendship Dizzy and the New Kid have, without having Baduka being the attention hog, right before we left to go pick him up. I had washed Dizzy's blanket and the New Kid's dog today, and put the blankie in the dryer and the dog on top of the washer to dry, so it didn't get the weird, "I've been washed" bumpiness. Then put the New Kid in his carseat, and went to pee before we left. I heard the New Kid kinda cry, then stop in a happy way. I came into the kitchen to see Dizzy handing his dog to him and then kissing his cheek. These kids and their freaking adorableness!

So yeah, I thought school was gonna make me a giant crybaby, I didn't think it was gonna be so many happy tears though. Not complaining at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment