Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Brightside, I'm looking for it

The past week has been pretty blah-ohhh with my back hurting, and this stupid heat, and my random surprise ticket today, so I think I need a list of things that don't stink.

Here goes:

* The New Kid waves hi, and does this lip-smacking mouth thing almost every time you look at him, and I love the crap out of it.

* Dizzy has been saying words during the day, and it is so freaking exciting. Today, I was giving the New Kid his bottle, and Dizzy said, "YUM!" This may not seem like much to most people, but for three years the only kid talk in this house has been repeated, and not on its own, for the most part.

* Baduka has had great school days. His teacher told me he even had a dance party, with his friend, during choice time the other day. She says there's a video, but that remains to be seen.

* Me and Daddy have lived together for 4 years and 1 day today. He says he's not sick of me yet either!

* The dirty laundry pile is way smaller than the clean. That's a big deal.

Well, not the longest, most exciting list, but at least it's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment