Friday, May 10, 2013

Dizzy, Dizzy, Dizzy

Today Dizzy has definitely lived up to his nickname. He has been crazy since we dropped off Baduka at school.

It started off with him stealing the New Kid's pancakes, then stealing my waffle. It was pretty upsetting since it was the last Coconut Chocolate Chip one from the freezer, and we are out of coconut.

Then, he kept launching his chocolate covered face at my thigh in a 32 pound hug, and let's be serious, I'm probably not changing these pants before we go back to pick up Baduka.

Then, I found him in the laundry closet, helping. He helped by putting everything on top of the dryer into the dryer. Awesome.

Then, he pooped his pants and made me chase him down to change him, which is exactly what I wanted to do. I needed the exercise.

But so far, the highlight of the morning was just now, when I went to see why he was so quiet. He was sitting on his hippo chair, surrounded by books, quietly eating a crayon, after coloring his foot blue.

Coffee, please? Unless you have rum?

No comments:

Post a Comment