Monday, August 5, 2013

Let's be lazy...

Sometimes I justify my laziness during the day by how much I do before 10 o'clock in the morning. If all I can manage to do is turn on channel 2 and hope for the best, then yeah, by the time Daddy gets home, I try to at least cook dinner and maybe, just maybe, do a load of laundry.

So today, I have gotten the boys up, changed, and fed. Baduka to school. Baduka also required an emergency diaper change in the car, because he's disgusting. Which caused us to not have enough run around the tree time, so he was a little upset with me. Like I pooped his pants. Jeez.

Then the dog puked on the front seat in the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru.

When we got home Dizzy was upset that his bageltwist was still too hot to let him eat, so he decided on the entire bag of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Yes, I did have to wrestle the bag from him.

The New Kid has been alternating between babbling, smiling and screaming at me, because he hates being contained.

Two poops, a blogpost and a load of laundry, all before 9:59 should mean someone feeds me peeled grapes and rubs my feet.

But in reality, I'll probably be fed already chewed pretzels and jumped on til bedtime. Ahh, this is the life!


2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I read each and every one of your blog posts AND LOVE THEM! Keep up the good work! (I know I sound like an English teacher there, but it's really late at night and I'm super tired, so that's the best you're going to get!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this right this minute, thank you! When can you come back to fb?! You're very missed!

      Delete