Monday, August 19, 2013

hello again

So, it's been a little bit since I've blogged about the crazies, mainly because the Captain of them, Baduka, is on summer break. Umm, its been so fun. You know, because he plays this super awesome game all day long. He made it up himself and it's called "Jump Over The Babygate And Run Down The Hallway Straight Into the Furthest Corner Of The Kitchen Everytime Mom Looks Busy Or Comfy Or Tired Or Is Peeing." It's a little wordy though, so I renamed it "Why Are You Such A Pain In The A**?" There's no real winner to the game either, but after a good effort on my part I'm rewarded with wine at bedtime. And Malibu at dinner, if it has been a particularly long session of it.

Dizzy got evaluated for Early Intervention last week, because he has a speech delay. I haven't been too worried about it, but at his last doctor's appointment the substitute doctor was concerned. Blah. Maybe in my next lifetime, I'll learn to talk less and my kids will talk more.

The New Kid has a bunch of new teeth, crazy hair, and a chubby smile that makes me fall in love a million times a day. I think he's gonna walk soon too, so yeah, I'm screwed.

But other than that, it's been a whole bunch of usual around here.

Climbing, yelling, jumping, giggling, wrestling, fighting, goofy, crazy usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment