Friday, July 12, 2013

Just in case I was bored...

Tomorrow is Dizzy's 2nd birthday, and I swear these kids know how to drive me the craziest, just when I need to be the busiest. The day started off with them dumping all their toy buckets, and its gone downhill from there.

My mom is the best Nana ever, so she came to watch them, while I went to get cake ingredients, and I swear she couldn't get out of here fast enough! While I was gone they dumped all the buckets of toys again and drove her insane. I was gone 30 minutes.

I thought things were calming down when I discovered their mutual love of Ring Pops. While they happily and QUIETLY enjoyed them, I got the favor bags filled. Dizzy even fell asleep for a short crazy recharge.

I knew I was probably pushing my luck when I put on Monsters Inc, for the 327th time this month, but I just thought, "there's only a few dishes, I can definitely wash them before Mike and Sulley report to the Scare Floor."

And yes, I did get them washed. But it cost me an early Baduka bath.

Why? Because of course, he festively sprinkled poop balls throughout the living room. And then smashed them into the floor with his feet.

I need a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment