Sunday, March 22, 2015

oh, poop.

I'm positive we are bad at potty training. I mean, seriously, not even close to doing it right. We try though. Every morning at least 2 of them wake up dry, and pee on the potty. I then, nicely suggest underpants. And go put the diaper they demand on.

Today was no different. Dizzy woke up dry. He also woke up with his demon face on, so I had to trick him into peeing.

"Wanna pee on the potty?"
"No!"
"Well, you can't anyway."
"I not yoah fren."
"Not my friends ESPECIALLY can't pee on my potty, so you better not!"
"I peein!"

Tricked him again.

But today was different. After goofing around, and generally being Demon Dizzy, he told me he was going to pee in the little potty. He lies like this a lot, to just sit around half naked. I let him sit there, while I went to change The New Kid. And then the yelling started.

"MOOOOOM! I peeeeeeed!! Izz Stinky! P-U!"

The kid pooped on the potty for the first time ever. 

But so help you, if you even SUGGEST it's a good thing!

"Good job bud--"
"NOOO!!"

And showing him the underpants with Spider-Man on them? Obviously the worst thing ever.

"No! No! A dipah!" 

Okay, dude. Here ya go. Just stop demoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment