Friday, February 13, 2015

feeling punchy.

Exactly everything, has been not awesome today, so here's a list of things I'd punch in the face if I could:

*whatever made Baduka wake up at 4am-ish. But not him, I won't punch him. Don't worry.

*the snow.

*the snow on the roofs of all the schools, in our whole city, that made February vacation 2 weeks long.

*snowbanks.

*the cable box for resetting itself, again, for no apparent reason, which caused massive chaos, and screaming. Thanks RCN.

*my throat, for hurting. And making me not be able to talk above a raspy blah. I hate sick.

*my inability to bring myself to day drink. I could really use a pickle jar full of rum.

*the cat. Stop meowing at me. Especially during the 22 seconds of quiet I managed to find, when I distracted the boys with popcorn. Jerk.

*the dog. For puking the snow he ate, on the couch. Bigger jerk.

*the feeling I keep having that it's about 5 hours later than it really is. I almost started dinner at 10:48.

ugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment