Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It hasn't been that long, right?

Hello again, it's been brought to my attention that a few of you miss my crazy. What's even stranger is how it doesn't feel like that much time has passed. My charger cord on my Nook broke, and that's what I write this on. I finally got to Barnes and Noble to get a replacement, the night before jury duty, and they gave me the wrong cord. I didn't notice til I got home. That was October 12th I think.

Maybe you're wondering how I didn't notice when she handed it to me. Listen, I was on a field trip with my best redhead, in a bookstore, I'm lucky I didn't sleep over. Three kid-free hours passed from the time I entered the Nook section, til the time I left. I forgot why I was actually there, til I walked back in the house. I definitely wasn't concerned about cord size.

So, anyway... it still seems like all that only happened 3 days ago, which goes to show how much my mind has been melted since having kids. I mean we celebrated the New Kid's birthday, Halloween, Daddy's birthday, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, our anniversary, my birthday. The New Kid walks, Baduka has been amazing, Dizzy is starting to talk a little. Christmas presents have been bought, decorations put up, stockings hung.

But if you ask me what day it is? October 71st, I think?

So don't question it if you get Christmas cards in May. I'm a little off.

No comments:

Post a Comment