Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bedtime, yet?

I just poured my 4th cup of coffee since 10 o'clock this morning, and I don't think any of it has helped. The boys have been crazy for most of the day, with little pockets of silence, thank goodness. Baduka woke up at around 2:45AM and after getting him back to bed I just laid there, too tired to sleep. I hate that! And then had those moments, where you feel like you're drifting off, and of course, your husband snores so loudly, you think he may be gasping for his last breath. Why did I agree to sharing a room?? I remember pre-marriage LOVING my own space! Why on Earth would I voluntarily give that up? Oh, right, because he's cute, haha. By the time I fell asleep again, Daddy's alarm was going off and I was back at it...
Anyway, in the time that Dizzy napped, and the New Kid drank a bottle, I made salt dough Valentine's ornaments for them to paint this week. I also blew bubbles and played pegs with Baduka, and researched the advantages of weighted blankets calming temper tantrums from an autistic kid. Baduka was diagnosed officially in November, but I unofficially diagnosed him before he was a year old. I swear though, he may have gotten some sort of memo that its official, so he's been crazier than usual. Ugh, doesn't help with my exhaustion today...

No comments:

Post a Comment